We have hand-picked the suppliers we work with to ensure that we provide the very best equipment available. Many of our suppliers are family-run like ourselves meaning that we are always in contact with the decision-makers. Our suppliers also work hand-in-hand with one another to ensure we provide you with a complete solution. For example, Amut will supply sheet extrusion lines with Engin Plast edge-trim granulators and also use Engin Plast thermoforming granulators to handle the skeletal waste on their thermoforming lines. In addition ISVE and Engin Plast work in conjunction to provide us with a complete size reduction package.
Renmar Plastics Machinery are the UK distributors for the following ancillary equipment manufacturers;
- AEC – AEC offer the most technically advanced range temperature controllers to industry today.
- Engin Plast - Is an Italian manufactured range of granulators from small beside the press machines right up to larger central granulators. They also manfacture a quality range of blenders.
- Virginio Nastri – Manufacturing conveying, separation and automation systems suitable for injection and blow moulded parts for more than 35 years
- Bunting Magnetics – Producing metal detectors and metal separators for conveyor detection, gravity free falling detection and pneumatic inline detection.
- Plamatic - An Italian manufacturer with a range of mechanical handling equipment such as big bag filling stations, screw conveyors, mixers and cyclone.
- ISVE - An Italian manufacturer providing a vast range of robust single, twin and four shaft shredders.
- Topstar - A fast growing manufacturer of robotics equipment based in China providing 3, 4, 5 and 6 axis robots and sprue pickers.
Renmar also have their own range of materials handling equipment concentrating on loaders, dosers and dryers.
Renmar Plastics Machinery are also the UK agents for the following machinery manufacturers;
- Amut – supplying extrusion and recycling lines
- Amut Ecotech – who specialise in recycling plants
- Amut Dolci Bielloni - who specialise in blown film lines
- Amut Comi - specialising in thermoforming lines