Bunting Gravity Free Fall Metal Detection
Designed specifically to isolate and separate any contaminated material moving within the product flow. The triple coil detection system will automatically detect all kind of metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous, as well as stainless steel, that could have major implications further down the processing line. These units are designed to be installed where product flow is falling via gravity.
For more information on our range of metal detection & separation equipment contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us.
Bunting Metron 05CR - Metal Detector
CLOSED TUNNEL TYPE DETECTOR WITH CIRCULAR CENTRE FOR INSTALLATION IN GRAVITY OR VACUUM/PRESSURE CONVEYING LINES
- Reliable in Process and Detection
- Durable in Technology and Performance
- Easy in Installation and Handling
- Calculating the ‘metal-free zone’
- For Non-moving Metals For moving metals
- MFZ 1 = SH = 60mm MFZ 4 = 4 LW + 30mm
- MFZ 2 = L + LW MFZ 5 = L + 3.5 LW
- MFZ 3 = 2 LW MFZ 6 = 4 LW
- Position the detector aperture in the middle of the ‘metal-free zone’
- For the other levels (MFZ 1,3,4, and 6) position the detector symmetrical in relation to the aperture.
- Metal-Free Zone (MTZ)
- Metal detector for installation in pipe systems
- Detects all metals encapsulated or as loose parts.
- Highest sensitivity even in rough industrial environments.
- Used for quality control or machine protection.
- User-friendly and reliable technology
- Horizontal or vertical mount
- The integrated signal processor (DSP) is the precondition for digital, 2 channel signal processing, even with conveying speeds as high as 30 meters/sec.