Bunting Pneumatic Inline Detection
Designed to be installed directly in Pneumatic conveying systems. The Bunting range of Pneumatic Metal Detectors will automatically detect, and reject, all types of metals within vacuum or pressure lines. Abrasive material, such as glass filled polymers, are also catered for.
For more information on our range of metal detection & separation equipment contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us.
Bunting pTron 03 FM
METAL SEPARATOR FOR INSTALLATION IN HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL SUCTION LINES WITH AUTOMATIC REJECT WITH BYPASS SOLUTION FOR METAL DETECTION IN GRANULATES, GROUND AND VIRGIN MATERIALS
- Reliable in Process and Detection
- Durable in Technology and Performance
- Easy in Installation and Handling
- Fast reacting reject system with powerful and
permanently maintenance-free pneumatic
- Round ports allow for an easy and trouble-free
integration into the existing process. Quick
and efficient installation
- Designed for all applications and throughputs.
- Apertures from: 38mm to 80mm available.
- Immune against interference with the new
‘LCR compact’ coil featuring an interference
shield and removable anti-static sensing tube.
- Product effect compensation - Guarantees
continuous sensitivity and trouble-free
operation even with ‘difficult’ products.
- Self-monitoring - In addition to the detection
unit (coil and electronics) the operating
pressure and reject functions are permanently
monitored as well as an autotest button as
standard. Malfunctions are indicated.