TOPSTAR SPRUE PICKERS FOR PRODUCT AUTOMATION
The Topstar X-650-V Sprue Picker is typically used on moulding machines up to 150T and is a versatile unit with a gripper and vacuum connection built-in as standard.
The control is via a hand held teach style pendant.
All robots are CE certified and will be installed, interfaced and adequately guarded to UK machinery standards with our integrator partner AJ Robotics.
X-650-V Sprue Picker
- 650mm Vertical Stroke
- 150mm Horizontal Stroke
- Gripper Rotation - 90°
- Maximum Payload - 2kg
- Dry Cycle Time – 4.2 Seconds
- Air Consumption – 7.7l/cycle
- Working Air Pressure – 0.5-0.7 MPa
- Power Consumption – 0.2kW
- 1 Phase – 220-240v – 50hz Drive
- Euromap 12 Interface
- Includes Basic Installation
- Excludes Guarding
- Vacuum & Gripper Circuit Included
- EOAT upon request
The X-650-L side entry version is also available on request and for more information on our range of sprue pickers contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us