X-650-V Sprue Picker
Topstar spruce pickers for product automation
The Topstar X-650-V Sprue Picker is typically used on moulding machines up to 150T and is a versatile unit with a gripper and vacuum connection built-in as standard.
The control is via a hand held teach style pendant.
All robots are CE certified and will be installed, interfaced and adequately guarded to UK machinery standards with our integrator partner AJ Robotics.
Find out more about Topstar Robots here.
- 650mm Vertical Stroke
- 150mm Horizontal Stroke
- Gripper Rotation - 90°
- Maximum Payload - 2kg
- Dry Cycle Time – 4.2 Seconds
- Air Consumption – 7.7l/cycle
- Working Air Pressure – 0.5-0.7 MPa
- Power Consumption – 0.2kW
- 1 Phase – 220-240v – 50hz Drive
- Euromap 12 Interface
- Includes Basic Installation
- Excludes Guarding
- Vacuum & Gripper Circuit Included
- EOAT upon request
The X-650-L side entry version is also available on request and for more information on our range of sprue pickers contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us