With automation becoming an ever-growing part in production we can help you automate and improve your shop floor with;
- Complete multi-conveyor systems to take all manor of products from different machines through to one central location which can help towards running in "lights out" mode - suitable for many different industry sectors including food
- Modular design track conveyor used for the automation sector
- Sealed belt conveyor systems to eliminate dust contamination, ideal for medical products
- Buffer systems to move products directly from the machine to the operator and floor level
- Roller track systems to move parts across the factory
- The range is not just limited to the plastics industry, the conveyors can be used for all manner of products from food, pharmaceuticals, automotive, packaging and consumer products.
Centralised Multi-Conveyor Belt Systems
We can supply complete multi-conveyor centralised plastic part product handling systems including flat bed and incline belt conveyors mounted with separators taking products from different moulding machines through to one central location.
Example 16-conveyor system recently supplied as phase 1 of a 2 phase system with the second part to be installed in the latter part of 2021. This 16-conveyor system was slightly different to the norm as it is installed on 2.5m legs so that the conveyors are above the moulding machines.
Another example is this 22-belt conveyor system to a UK customer. These conveyors take products from 16 different injection moulding machines through to four operatives. A simulation of the process can be seen in the video below.
Virginio Nastri also supplied Desch Plantpak with a multi deck storage conveyor system which has helped enable Desch to virtually run on a "lights out" basis.
But the centralised belt conveyor systems are not just limited to the plastics and packaging industry - we can also cater for the food production industry. These examples of a system for 25kg frozen meat and also a system for a burger bun producer;
For more information on our range of Virginio Nastri belt conveyor systems or to arrange one of our representatives to visit your site then please contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us.