Computer Simulation of Renmar Centralised Product Handling System
Computer Simulation of Buffer Handling System
Example Box Handling Roller Track Conveyor System
With automation, internet of things (IOT) and industry 4.0 becoming an ever-growing part in production we can help you automate and improve your shop floor with;
- Complete belt conveyor systems take all manor of products from different machines through to one central location which can help towards running in "lights out" mode - suitable for many different industry sectors including food
- Sealed belt conveyor systems to eliminate dust contamination, ideal for medical products
- Buffer systems to move products directly from the machine to the operator and floor level
- Roller track systems to move parts across the factory
- Complete range of industrial robots and sprue pickers
Centralised Belt Conveyor Systems
We can supply complete belt conveyor centralised product handling systems including flat bed and incline belt conveyors mounted with separators taking products from different moulding machines through to one central location.
We have recently supplied a 22 belt conveyor system to a UK customer. These conveyors take products from 16 different injection moulding machines through to four operatives. A simulation of the process can be seen in the video below.
Virginio Nastri also supplied Desch Plantpak with a multi deck storage conveyor system which has helped enable Desch to virtually run on a "lights out" basis.
But the centralised belt conveyor systems are not just limited to the plastics and packaging industry - we can also cater for the food industry. You can see a system supplied to a burger bun producer;
For more information on our range of Virginio Nastri belt conveyor systems or to arrange one of our representatives to visit your site then please contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us.