Engin Plast TT Series Edge Trim Granulators
Another specialist size reduction granulator is the Engin Plast edge trim granulator range with material throughputs of up to 200kgs/hr.
The edge trim granulators / grinders are traditionally used on sheet extrusion lines for the continuous grinding and recycling of edge trim back to the extruder as a closed loop option. Our other partner, the Amut Group, usually supply their extrusion lines with an Engin Plast edge trim granulator.
Single and double entry options are available dependent on model, application and output.
Suitable for processing waste and scrap:-
- Rigid, semi-rigid and flexible sheet
Edge Trim Granulator Models
- Cutting Chamber size up to 340mm x 230mm
- 5.5kw / 7.5HP
- Throughput of up to (motor / material depending) 200kgs/hr
- 3 rotor and 2 bed knife
- Rotor Diameter 260mm
- Long life blades with up to 8mm resharpening
- 8mm reversible screen
- Quick release mechanism for screen
- Easy access to bearings for lubrication
- Water cooling cutting chamber jacket (optional)
Edge Trim Granulator Specification
|Adjustable rotating blades||number||3|
|Adjustable counter blades||number||2|
|Maximum Throughput (material & motor depending)||kg/hr||200|
An Amut Extrusion Line with Engin Plast Edge Trim Granulator -
|Engin Plast TT33-26 Edge Trim Granulator|
For more information on our range of edge trim granulators contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us.