The single shaft pipe shredders are ideal for bulky and difficult-to-process plastic pipework.
Pipe Shredder Models
ISVE MPR 40-120-3S Single Shaft Pipe Shredder
The ISVE MRP 40-120-3S single-shaft pipe shredder is particularly suitable to shred high quantities of industrial wastes. The heavy structure makes the machine suitable to realize an heavy use.
A hydraulic control unit allows driving the pusher drawer. Thus, the product to be grinded is pushed towards a tools-holder rotor causing its crushing. Thanks to a screen it is possible to select the final dimension of the shredder material.
The main focus of the MRP 40-120-3S shredders is the shredding of large diameter plastic pipes or bundles of smaller plastic pipes and profiles made from HDPE, PP and all kinds of PVC.
In combination with other reduction equipment such as granulators and suction system we are able to provide a complete recycling solution.
- Power installed on the rotor: 1 x 45 KW + 3 x 30 KW (135 KW)
- 1 x 60 HP + 3 x 40 HP (180 HP)
- Power of the hydraulic control unit: 18,5 kW (25 HP)
- Number of rotors: 4
- Rotor diameter 380 mm (15”)
- Rotor length: 1290 mm (50” 5/6)
- Drive: by belts
- Number of reversible tools: 150
- N° of usable tools sides: 4
- Average number of rotor revolutions per min 80 rpm