Mould heaters (or mould temperature control units) are used for the pre-heating and maintaining temperatures of injection moulding tools. They are used prior and during the process and the heating medium is water. Renmar Plastics Machinery are the UK distributor for market-leading AEC TCU & ECU temperature control units.
They provide highly accurate control and are available with a variety of heater and pump sizes capable of heating temperatures up to 120°C or 148.9°C.
For more information on the AEC mould heaters or mould temperature controllers contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us
AEC ECU Mould Heater
The ECU unit is a cheaper alternative to the market-leading TCU mould temperature control unit without compromising on quality.
The range of mains-fed compact units are available with either 9 or 12kw heaters and can be built with additional features such as communication ports (RS232/RS485), flow regulators, audible/visual alarms and increased temperature capabilities of up to 150°C.
These units are built to order and usually available on 12-16 week lead times.
- ECU100 – 1hp/0.75kw motor – up to 132 litres per min – 2.0 bar
- ECU200 – 2hp/1.49kw motor – up to 189 litres per min – 2.0 bar
- ECU300 – 3hp/2.24kw motor – up to 227 litres per min – 2.7 bar
- ECU500 – 5hp/3.73kw motor – up to 284 litres per min – 3.7 bar
- ECU750 – 7.5hp/5.60kw motor – up to 341 litres per min – 4.3 bar