Renmar Plastics Machinery are the only official UK distributors for the AEC mould heaters and usually hold several models in stock
- Provides highly accurate control
- Off –the-shelf microprocessor based PID Eurotherm (or Delta) temperature controller with Process and Setpoint LED readouts
- 9-48kw Heaters
- 1-10HP Pumps
- up to 120°C or 150°C
- Graphic control panel with indicator and warning lights
- Compact cabinet
- Independent high temperature safety thermostat
- Flow rates of 189 to 378 litres per minute with 2.1 to 4.4 bar pressure.
Other changes can be made to factory built units to suit customer requirements such as painted in different colours, controllers with extra parameters, communication ports, auto purge, audible & visual alarms and more.
For more information on the AEC mould heater or temperature control range contact us on 0844 6933225 or email us
The TCU range, the “big brother” to the ZG comes in both compact or upright design, the latter being more appropriate when you require a higher kw heating range (32-48kw).
- TCU100 – 1hp/0.75kw motor – 132 litres per min – 2.0 bar
- TCU200 – 2hp/1.49kw motor – 189 litres per min – 2.0 bar
- TCU300 – 3hp/2.24kw motor – 227 litres per min – 2.7 bar
- TCU500 – 5hp/3.73kw motor – 284 litres per min – 3.7 bar
- TCU750 – 7.5hp/5.60kw motor – 341 litres per min – 4.3 bar
- TCU1000 Upright - 10hp/7.46kw motor - 378 litres per min - 4.4 bar